Experience the Difference of a Specialty Contact Lens Fitting at Total Eye Care!
While we pride ourselves in specialty lens fitting, our foremost goal as a department is to promote healthy contact lens wearing habits and appropriate wearing schedules to prevent serious eye infections. The end result for our patients is extraordinary vision and a lifetime of healthy eyes.
Our Contact Lens Approach
A key difference to our approach in routine eye care for our patients is that we recommend a full ocular health exam with one of our doctors prior to a contact lens evaluation. This allows us to review your options for contacts in detail and to customize a fit specific to you and your needs. We will also review your wearing schedule and contact lens care solutions to ensure you are limiting your risk for any possible complications.
A variety of contact lenses for your needs
We fit all the latest contact lens designs from the leading manufacturers including Bausch & Lomb, CooperVision, Vistakon and CIBAVISION. This broad exposure and years of experience allows us to offer specialty contact lenses specific to your eyes. Our department prides itself in using the newest, most up-to-date contact lenses available. They include (but are not limited to):
- Daily Disposable (Single Use) contact lenses
- High oxygen contact lenses
- Contact lenses specific for Dry Eyes
- Toric contact lenses which correct for Astigmatism
- Multi-Focal and Bifocal contact lenses
- Contact lenses for corneal degenerations and irregular astigmatism (Keratoconus), including Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) contacts and Synergeyes™ Hybrid contact lenses
- Contact lenses specialized for enhanced sports performance
- Multi-focal Astigmatic soft lens designs
Customized Contacts for Comfort and Vision
In addition, we utilize the latest techniques and technology during your contact lens evaluation and fitting. Automated equipment such as corneal topography (a mapping of the front surface of your eye), allow for a more ‘perfect’ fitting contact lens. The technicians in our department specialize in contact lens fitting options, the teaching of contact lens insertion and removal, and the most current contact lens solutions and care systems for your specific lenses. They will also provide you with the most beneficial savings and rebates for your contact lens purchase.
If you have ever been told contact lenses, “just aren’t for you,” or your current pair of contacts, ‘Aren’t quite right,’ our doctors look forward to helping you be successful with your contact lenses. Our doctors, staff, and overall approach to your contact lens fitting have allowed us to enjoy years of happy patients with great vision and healthy eyes.
The Optical Shop at Total Eye Care: 215-943-7804
According to research, patients are more satisfied and receive better pricing from private eye practitioners than from optical chain stores!
We are pleased to offer a full-service optical shop at both our Levittown and Newtown office locations. We have a large selection of designer eyewear to choose from.
Our experienced opticians – Cherie, Lee, and Roe – are known for their skill and selection of appropriate eyewear with an edge toward fashion. They are continually trained and educated in the latest advancements in lens technology today. Not only can you expect the most accurate prescription from our doctors, but also the best fitting, comfortable, and stylish looking frames and lenses from our opticians. Both of our optical shops carry an inventory of over a hundred frames to choose from including traditional and designer brands.
- Join us on Thursday, September 13th in our Newtown office from 10:00am to 6:30pm for a trunk show with a special assortment of Ray Ban, Coach, Versace, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Luxottica, Persol, Tiffany & Co Eyeglasses and Sunglasses. All frames are 50% off with a purchase of prescription lenses!
- Back to school season is the best time to invest in glasses for kids of all ages! 50% off all children’s eyeglass frames with the purchase of a complete pair of eyeglasses! We have now extended our Trunk Show to a FULL WEEK for all you busy Mom and Dads: Monday, September 17 to Friday, September 21! Book an eye exam with one of our doctors or bring your family to our Levittown or Newtown office and send the kids back to school in style with the latest frames!